THIS BLOG IS CREATED BY SOUBARNA KARMAKAR »

Sunday 10 June 2007

To My Beloved

In the dark solitude I wept for my love when everyone told me lies, they said she was not for me she was not the one they cried, They walked over her innocent soul, despised her lonely cries, no mercy they had for her weak body that bleed as she cried, I knew my love was never false, she always was by my side, but even in the field of love does the devil abide,He corrupted my heart & with no remorse did I step upon her heart it caused her pain as she wrapped her body around my feet, She looked for once in vain she tried to tell me her heart was clean.................

She is gone,.............
Now upon her grave there is no stone, no place where her name remains they step on her and walk past they never say her name , In the depth of a stormy night as the clouds behind me blind the eyes of heaven as I , I walk and stand over my belove d's grave , I look into the sky I look beneath my feet for once I look into my love I see her face and the lovely smile which brings hope and joy to my heart I cut my wrist upon the her face as she smells my blood run , She looks towards me and says come tome my love, she open her arms and I fall the the eternal place of serenity where no one ever can disturb our soul as our bodies unite in this bloody place drenched by the colour of my love , into her bosom I drain my soul ,my heart,and my love into the dark abyss of my beloved,I Give UP MY LIFE TO BE WITH HER AGAIN, The last memoirs of the dark strong love which makes us one ,To Lie in her arms, To smell her hair, to feel her hands on my head , To kiss her again and say I am sorry, for this may be the last time I will ever see her....

0 comments: