THIS BLOG IS CREATED BY SOUBARNA KARMAKAR »

Friday 8 June 2007

The Creature Part 1

There was no sound , just the drizzle of the rain, I lifted up my face my body shivering with fear ,there was no light i could see in the distant space i heard a noise of something heavy falling on the floor of the stony cave , i sat at the end of the cave trembling with fear there was nothing with which i could defend myself , the longer i waited i could feel the hellish creature venture to end my life ,but i laid still and waited,i waited for it to come for me till i could smell the breath of that vile filth ,there was no escape infront of me there was the dark abyss of uncertain death. behind me was a stone cold wall without hope i shivered as i felt a excitement brewing under my skin i no longer felt like a helpless pray but in me rose a desire to confront this creature of the Rangunian Mountain....

0 comments: